ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING FLY
Mark Sheppard at #gally1 — of “Firefly”, “Supernatural”, “Battlestar Galactica”, & “Doctor Who” fame — meets my son and adjusts his bow tie — just like his character, Canton, did to the Eleventh Doctor. It was EPIC.
THIS IS THE BEST AND CUTEST THING OMG
But Crowley D:
D: Shh just trust in him this time
so this just happened and it pretty much sums up the writers and the fans
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.
Maybe Moriarty was trying to write ‘I <3 U’ on the apple but he messed up and was too embarrassed to ask for another one
so he killed sherlock instead
while my prof was setting up for his lecture…
excuse me while I reblog this for the 36th time